Posted in Games | Posted on 17-09-2009
Play Pong in Dreamweaver!
Want to play a quick game of Pong in Dreamweaver?
- Save your work and close all files.
- Restart Dreamweaver.
- Create a new HTML file.
- Type any text in the document in Design View.
- Select some text.
- In the properties panel locate the color value box.
- Type “dreamweaver” (without quotes) in the color value box and press Enter.
- Pong should begin (with sound!). Use the mouse to move the bat.
- It is Game Over, if you miss. A sound comes from internal speakers.
- Sometimes, Dreamweaver hangs when the game ends.